DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT 32mm OXiC Clincher Front Wheel
Intended to bring the braking advantages of the DT Swiss OXiC treatment to tourers and larger riders, the PR 1400 DICUT 32mm OXiC Clincher Front Wheel is robust enough for use on laden down bikes but is still lightweight and responsive. The OXiC treatment on the brake track not only looks good in black, but also adds fantastic stopping performance in wet and dry conditions alike, without the downsides of noise and pad wear. Recommended for tyres between 25mm and 35mm, the rim is tubeless-ready but can also be used with an inner tube if preferred and the 32mm depth provides some aerodynamic advantage without being tricky in crosswinds. DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes are laced radially to a DICUT hub for a strong, supportive build and predictable cornering.
- Rim tape and OXiC RWS QR skewer
- Unique OXiC rim surface treatment, developed just for DT Swiss, gives the finest wet or dry rim braking performance ever seen on a road bike with no howling or excessive pad wear
- DICUT hub gives the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness
- 32 mm deep semi-aero SBWT welded rim with an 18mm internal diameter (21.5mm external) is suitable for 23-35c tyres and ideal for tubeless use although they can be used with standard clinchers
- DT Swiss has specced their tough butted Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130kg
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- OXiC brake track treatment
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Alloy
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- External Rim Width: 21.5mm
- Spokes: Radial, DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes
- Spoke Count: 20
- Hubs: DT Swiss DICUT
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25-35mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 743 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.