DT Swiss PRC 1100 DICUT 25th Ltd Edition 24mm Clincher Disc Front Wheel
The PRC 1100 DICUT 25th Ltd Edition 24mm Clincher Disc Front Wheel celebrates 25 years of cutting edge wheel design and manufacturing for DT Swiss. At just 594 grams it is extremely light and easy to accelerate, but still manages to be tubeless compatible and built for use with disc brakes. The bare carbon rim is asymmetric for greater strength and is 24mm wide so suitable for use with 25mm and 28mm tyres. Super low friction SINC ceramic bearings are used within the hub, and the DT aero comp straightpull spokes have nipples which are hidden within the rim itself to reduce rotational drag. The embossed DT Swiss logo is a very classy finishing touch.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 24mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 24mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp straightpull
- Spoke count: 24, 2-cross
- Hubs: DT Swiss DICUT® Aero 180
- Hub standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: 100mm thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 608 grams
- Maximum weight: 110kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 21mm | IS 6-bolt adapter Road | 5mm endcap kit | tubeless valve and refill kit | wheel bag
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.