DT Swiss PRC 1100 DICUT Mon Chasseral 24mm Disc Brake Front Wheel
When creating the PRC 1100 DICUT Mon Chasseral 24mm Disc Brake Front Wheel DT Swiss had one thing in mind; to help propel the rider to the summit of every climb in the quickest time possible. By blending several highly technical attributes with advanced materials and manufacturing processes, the Mon Chasseral conquers every ascent.
The rim is realised from the highest quality of carbon fibre, and this material is laid in a stringent format to keep the weight incredibly low. Despite the low weight, the rim's lateral stiffness and strength remain high thanks to its asymmetrical cross-section. The internal design of the rim is compatible with either tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres so that the rider can choose from a vast range of rubber according to their riding style or personal preference.
The rim rotates around DT Swiss' top of the range hub, the 180 DICUT, that has a lightweight alloy shell and sturdy flanges that mate perfectly with the T-head Aero Comp spokes to grant increased disc brake power and control. These hub shells house ultra-smooth ceramic bearings that lower rotational friction markedly.
- Tubeless tape 21mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valve, aluminium black 18-25mm
- 5mm endcap kit
- Wheel bag
- A highly refined carbon front designed for achieving PBs up the most challenging climbs
- Special carbon layering technology infuses the rim with rigidity and stunningly low weight
- Minimalistic 24mm deep rim profile helps to keep the weight low
- Asymmetric rim cross-section heightens stiffness without adding weight
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs are light and have SINC ceramic bearings
- DT Swiss Aero Comp T-head spokes lower drag and mate perfectly with the hub flanges
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 24mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 24mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp T-head
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Two-cross
- Hub: DT Swiss 180 disc brake
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 578 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.