Daniel Friebe & Pete Goding Mountain High Book
Mountain High by Daniel Friebe and Pete Goding explores 50 of the most iconic climbs in Europe, with great detail and wonderful photographic illustrations. Route information on the length, height and main points of interest of each climb will help you plan your next trip to the mountains. This book is packed with over 250 specially commissioned photographs and features climbs like Col du Galibier, Mont Ventoux, Col de l'Izoard and Col du Tourmalet to whet your appetite for high altitude riding.
- Explores Europe's 50 greatest climbs
- Includes detail on the actual route (with maps and profile), length, height, and compelling descriptions focussing on all the main points of interest along the route
- For cyclists of all interests and abilities
- Packed with practical route information and advice on each climb
- Daniel Friebe describes why each mountain pass merits inclusion in the top 50 with superb descriptions of the majestic scenery, the heroic deeds of cycling's legendary riders or the sheer endeavour and exhilaration of reaching the summit
- Over 250 specially commissioned photographs taken by specialist cycling photographer Pete Goding
- Featured rides include Tour de France icons Alpe d'Huez, Col du Galibier, Mont Ventoux, Col de l'Izoard and Col du Tourmalet; the Passo dello Stelvio, Passo Fedaia, Le Tre Cime di Lavaredo and other sacred summits from the Giro d'Italia; plus Spain's formidable Alto de l'Angliru, Austria's Grossglockner and forty more mountain legends
- 224 pages
- Publisher: Quercus Publishing
- Product dimensions: 9.8 x 0.9 x 11.4 inches
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.