Sleek, minimal and lightweight, the DashelHelmet is manufactured in the UK from recyclable ABS and EPS foam and is an ideal option for those navigating the city by two wheels. Perfect for the daily to-and-fro, this slim helmet is complete with five air vents for efficient airflow and comes with Dashel's signature range of machine washable Coolmax pads, which wick away moisture for enhanced comfort.
When shorter days call for heightened visibility on the ride home, fasten a light to this helmet with the practical vegan leather carrying loop and when the mercury plummets, this helmet is easily fastened with gloves on thanks to the Fidlock® Magnetic clasp.
- Lightweight with five air vents
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin, allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- A range of washable pads are supplied with the helmet so you can tailor the fit to your exact head shape
- Vegan leather carrying loop, ideal for attaching lights to your helmet
- Recyclable ABS shell and EPS liner
- Sold packaged in a reusable drawstring backpack
- Made in the UK
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 360 grams (S), 380 grams (M), 430 grams (L)