Deda Elementi Superzero 25mm Setback Seatpost
The Deda Elementi Superzero 25mm Setback Seatpost is made from UD carbon to keep weight to a minimum while remaining incredibly strong and durable. The carbon layup combines with the 25mm setback measurement to infuse a certain amount of vertical flex over rough road surfaces, markedly increasing in-the-saddle comfort during longer rides. A twin-bolt saddle clamp design permits easy micro-adjustment of the saddle position and reduces stress on saddle rails. The design is completed with a high-quality finish to promote a professional aesthetic that doesn't look out of place on any high-end road bike.
- The full UD carbon construction is lightweight but strong
- A twin bolt saddle clamp design grants micro-positional adjustments of the saddle and lowers stress on saddle rails
- The 25mm setback helps to promote increased vertical flex in the carbon for extra in-the-saddle comfort
- A high-quality finish grants a professional aesthetic
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 215 grams, (350mm length, 31.6mm diameter version)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".