Dynaplug Mega Pill Tubeless Tyre Repair Kit
The Dynaplug Mega Pill Tubeless Repair Kit brings road or trailside tubeless tyre repair to the next level in terms of ease-of-use and efficiency. If your tubeless tyre suffers a puncture that the sealant can't seal, simply plug the hole with one of the seven preloaded plugs. The applicator makes them easy to insert, and the sealant-friendly plug, which stays in place when you remove the tool, creating a bond with the tyre thanks to the viscoelastic impregnated rubber. If the puncture is even bigger, you can use one of the included MegaPlugs, or combine a number of plugs until the hole is filled securely. Then, simply reinflate and you're on your way.
- Super compact tubeless repair tool, weatherproof and beautifully machined
- Fast and easy way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride
- Directions: Firmly insert tool into puncture hole, extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the hole.
- Multiple plugs can be used together on larger holes
- Sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre
- Nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride
- Plug tail can be trimmed to 4mm long once inserted
- Size: 65 x 28mm
- Weight: 85 grams
- Kit includes: Megapill tool, 5 x standard and 2 x Megaplug compatible stainless steel insertion tubes 5 x soft nose standard plugs, 2 x MegaPlugs, 1 x micro knife, a handy carry pouch and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tubes for reloading
- Made in the USA