ENVE 7.8 SES Chris King R45 Hub Front Clincher Wheel
The ENVE Chris King 7.8 SES Chris King R45 Hub Front Clincher Wheel has caught the eye of amateur and professional time trial rider and triathletes alike because of its stiffness, lightness and aerodynamic performance.
Each 7.8 SES Clincher Wheel is handmade in Utah, from 100% raw, uni-directional carbon. This keeps the wheels as lightweight but as strong as possible. Plus, being hand-built in their own factory, ENVE is able to keep a close eye on the production which ensures you always get the very highest quality - guaranteed.
ENVE have gone to the next level to increase this wheel's rolling speed, aerodynamic performance and reduce its overall weight by using a low weight and fast rolling Chris King R45 hub.
Featuring ENVE’s latest moulded in carbon brake track texture, the ENVE 7.8 SES Clincher Wheel's brake surface provides a substantial improvement in stopping power by as much as 30% and performs equally in the wet as in the dry. Perfect for those race days when the weather can’t make its mind up.
The SES Clincher Wheels features an asymmetric rim geometry, with a rim that’s 71mm and 29mm wide. This is done to create a more aerodynamic shape. Optimised for 25mm tyres, you’re sure to see dramatic gains when riding with the ENVE 7.8 Clinchers.
- Hits the middle ground between aerodynamic disc wheels and shallow depth rims for the ultimate in stability and aerodynamics
- Hand-made in Utah, so you know you’re getting a premium wheelset
- Carbon brake track, moulded-in track texture provides 30% greater stopping power, performing equally well in the wet as the dry
- 71mm deep and 29mm front to create a perfect aerodynamic profile
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
- Spoke Count: 20
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-bend
- Wheel size: 700c
- Weight: 779 grams
- Rim weight: 541 grams
- Chris King R45 hub
- Included: One set of carbon brake pads
- Please note: Does not include quick release skewer
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee