ENVE MTB Foundation AM30 29 Center Lock Disc Wheelset
The ENVE MTB Foundation AM30 29 Center Lock Disc Wheelset blends meticulous manufacturing with superior materials to result in a lively but reassuringly resilient and comfortable ride that is perfect for the rigours of trail, all-mountain and enduro mountain bike scenarios.
A high grade of carbon fibre is used within the construction of the rims, and this affords lateral stiffness, low weight and tremendous levels of impact resistance. These rims have a refined cross-sectional profile that donates increased vertical compliance and vibration damping to allow the rider to attack even the roughest of trails with heightened composure.
Moulded spoke holes are offset to result in more even spoke tensions, and 30mm inner rim widths support the sidewalls of broader tyres to give more cornering control and accuracy. The rims are completed with a hookless bead design that includes blunter leading edges to help avoid damage from tyres bottoming out when running lower pressures.
Industry Nine hubs have silky smooth bearings that spin seemingly forever and robust hub shells while Sapim Race spokes link the build together with strength and dependability.
- A versatile carbon wheelset that excels within the trail, all-mountain and enduro mountain bike genres
- High-grade carbon, 29” rims are light and laterally stiff and have a profile tuned for vertical compliance and dampening
- The rims are meticulously tested to guarantee strength and impact resistance
- Asymmetric moulded rim spoke holes have a 3mm offset and don’t interrupt the carbon fibre pattern to result in more even spoke tensions a stronger construction
- 30mm inner rim width mates perfectly to 2.3” to 2.6” width tyres and supports their sidewalls when cornering
- Hookless tyre beads with wider leading edges radically reduce the chances of bottoming out and causing damage to the rim and tyre while running lower pressures
- Industry Nine 101 hubs have super-smooth stainless steel bearings, are robust, have a svelte aesthetic and have a 110x15mm front/148x12mm rear, boost configuration
- Sapim Race round double butted spokes are strong and reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel size: 29”
- Rim: Full ENVE carbon
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical
- Rim finish: Naked satin carbon
- Rim depth: 20mm
- Internal rim width: 30mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless
- Spokes: Sapim Race, round, double butted
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front: 2-Cross / Rear: 2-cross
- Spoke count: Front: 28 / Rear: 28
- Hubs: Front: Industry Nine 101 / Rear: Industry Nine 101
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility choices: SRAM XD, Shimano Microspline, Shimano HG
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Front axle: Boost, 15mm x 110mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: Boost, 12mm x 148mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 2.3” to 2.6” width
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front 864 grams / Rear 1008 grams / Wheelset 1852 grams
- Warranty: Five years
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.