ENVE SES 3.4 Centre Lock QR Disc Wheelset Chris King R45 Hubs
ENVE's SES 3.4 Centre Lock QR Disc Wheelset with Chris King R45 Hubs is a great option for climbers that would like some added versatility and these wheels offer an aero advantage for performance not just on the hills, but also on the flats and descents.
Due to the increase in popularity of wider tyres, the 27.5mm external width has been optimised for 25mm tyres so you can take advantage of the added traction and comfort, and reduced rolling resistance. Adding to this, there is the option to convert to tubeless to further the benefits above as well as enhance puncture protection.
The R45 lightweight racing hubs are precision engineered and you are guaranteed the high quality that Chris King are renowned for. Complete with their legendary made-in-house steel bearings, these hubs offer unmatched engagement and exceptional power transfer, and when they need servicing, this is a simple task, so you'll be able to reap the benefits for years to come.
ENVE's second generation rim profile is responsible for the enhanced stability in windy conditions with a 38mm front depth, and reduced drag for increased aero performance with a slightly deeper 42mm rear rim. The differentiated rim profile not only performs well, it also looks great.
As there is no need for a brake track, rim weight is reduced and lateral stiffness and strength increased. Although the weight is similar to the rim brake version, the mass is shifted to the hub for a more responsive ride. Typically for disc brakes, you also get improved stopping power so you can take the descents at high speed with full confidence.
- The fastest carbon fibre Smart ENVE System aero wheel
- Second generation SES rim profile
- Disc-specific construction with no brake tracks
- Stability in gusty conditions
- Chris King R45 hubs with ceramic bearings
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 38mm (front) / 42mm (rear)
- Internal rim width: 21mm (front and rear)
- External rim width: 27.5mm (front and rear)
- Effective rim diameter: 580mm (front) / 573mm (rear)
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-bend
- Spoke count: 24 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm (fits 23mm - 25mm)
- Rotor mounting: Centre lock
- Quick release
- 10/11-Speed compatible Chris King R45 freehub
- Shimano/SRAM compatible
- Claimed rim weight: 390 grams (front) / 397 grams (rear) / 787 grams (wheelset)
- Approximate weight: 663 grams (front) / 791 grams (rear) / 1458 grams (wheelset)
- Please note: QR skewers purchased separately
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.