ENVE SES 3.4 NBT G2 Clincher Wheelset with Chris King Matte Black Hubs
Lauded in the cycling world for their superior construction and carbon fibre know-how, ENVE make some of the greatest wheelsets out there. With the ENVE SES 3.4 NBT G2 Clincher Wheelset with Chris King Matte Black Hubs offering a supremely light and aerodynamically high-performance pair of wheels for the elite rider, you can be more certain than ever of hitting those top speeds out on the road.
Made using ENVE's philosophy of undrilled and entirely moulded carbon fibre, these wheels retain an immense level of structural strength and rigidity. The carbon fibre construction comes in at just 1466 grams per wheelset, assuring you of lightweight performance on the climbs. With a 38mm front rim depth and a 42mm rear rim depth, these wheels also afford you top aerodynamic performance on the road, aiding you in your quest to ride faster and further with each outing.
Optimised for use with 25mm tyres and making use of two Chris King hubs you can benefit from the most secure and efficient rolling by means of the sealed bearings. Near instant engagement offers great delivery of power to the road, and this wheelset is finished with a radically redesigned and redeveloped brake track that enhances braking performance on the carbon rim and assures you of stopping as and when you need.
- ENVE's holistic approach to producing and moulding carbon fibre
- NBT (New Brake Track) technology radically improves stopping power
- Depth: 38mm (front) / 42mm (rear)
- Internal width: 21mm
- External width: 27.5mm
- Hole Count: 20 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Effective rim diameter: 580mm (front) / 573mm (rear)
- Aero optimised tyre width: 25mm
- Front wheel weight: 674 grams
- Rear wheel weight: 802 grams
- Wheelset weight: 1477 grams
- Chris King Hubs
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.