ENVE 3.4 SES G2 Chris King Hub Clincher Wheelset
Born and bred to conquer mountainous rides, the ENVE 3.4 SES G2 Chris King Hub Clincher Wheelset is an excellent consideration for those of us who like to challenge steep climbs and relish in speedy precision-controlled descents.
This wheelset presents the latest evolution of patented Smart ENVE System aerodynamic shaping, with dissimilar rim profiles that present exceptional performance in both stability and aerodynamics. Featuring a front rim depth of 38mm and a rear of 42mm, this wheelset flawlessly cuts through the air, unaffected by gusty conditions and crosswinds. Perfect for precision control through the variable weather conditions found in mountainous terrains.
The high-temperature carbon resin construction combined with the unique shaping of these top of the line wheels provides increased lateral stiffness for high power outputs with less flex. Finessed with a refined braking track, this rim rightly boasts to be the best carbon braking surface to exist, with braking performance in wet weather conditions equal to that in the dry. Requiring 30% less lever force, the high-temperature resin system eliminates hindrances caused by long heavy braking descents that often lead to overheating.
Optimised around the ever prevalent 25mm tyres, the 27.5mm external width promotes improved comfort, grip and rolling resistance. Proven to be more aerodynamic, the inside bead shape and width work homogeneously with the external width to maximise the performance of this width of tyre, reducing rolling resistance with increased volume for higher speed sprints and descents.
Perfectly matched in quality, at the heart of this incredibly reliable and compliant wheelset, are Chris King R45 hubs ready to release unrelenting power and performance.
With the capacity to run tubeless setups, you can experience the full potential of this aero wheelset. Run lower tyre pressures for increased traction and comfort, with incredible puncture resistance when paired with tubeless-ready tyres.
- ENVE 3.4 SES G2 Chris King Hub Clincher Wheelset
- Set of specific ENVE Black Carbon brake pads
- ENVE valve extenders
- 700c ENVE rim strip (QR Skewers available separately)
- Type: 700c clincher wheelset
- High-temperature carbon resin construction with 100% unidirectional brake track
- Rougher braking surface texture
- Depth: 38mm (front) / 42mm (rear)
- Internal width: 21mm
- External width: 27.5mm
- Spoke count: 20 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Spokes: Sapim, CX-Ray J-bend
- Effective rim diameter: 580/ 573mm
- Aero optimised tyre size: 25c
- Tubeless compatible
- Weight: 674 grams (front) / 802 grams (rear)
- Hubs: Chris King R45
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee