ENVE 3.4 Thru Axle Centre Lock Disc Brake Clincher Wheelset
Known for their intricate, considered approach to carbon fibre wheel construction, the ENVE 3.4 Thru Axle Centre Lock Disc Brake Clincher Wheelset provides a premium performance through the highest standards of engineering.
Conceived for the fanatical road rider, looking to climb hills quickly, and to power along the flats, this road wheel benefits from ENVE's homogenous approach to carbon fibre manufacture, you benefit from wheels that aren't drilled in any way, improving the structural integrity at every point through leaving fibres unbroken and undamaged, leading to an all round stronger wheel. ENVE's top of the range carbon fibre also providing a peerless stiffness and rigidity, you can be sure of a strong and direct transfer through the wheel, without flex, and with complete confidence.
Using a dual 24 spoke count on each wheel, this wheelset is equipped with Chris King's R45 hubs, providing a quality core to the wheel with low friction bearings assuring you of an easy and low rolling resistance, giving you the ability to glide further on your wheels. These hubs taking a centre lock disc rotor, you can be assured of a vastly improved braking performance, earning you time on the descent.
Making use of thru-axles and compatible with 11-speed cassettes and drivetrains, this wheelset has a net rim weight of an incredibly low 1458 grams, giving you the ease of climbing and a better-connected feel with your bike. Combined with ENVE's deep-set aero carbon rims, you can be sure that this wheelset performs, rolling fast through the air on your all or nothing road ride.
- Rim depth: 38/42mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm front and rear
- External Rim Width: 27.5mm front and rear
- Spoke count: 24/24
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-bend
- ERD: 580/573
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm/25mm
- Claimed rim weight: 390 grams (front) / 397 grams (rear) / 787 grams (wheelset)
- Approximate weight: 682 grams (front) / 776 grams (rear) / 1458 grams (wheelset)
- ENVE Carbon fibre rim construction
- Centre lock disc brake mount
- Front axle compatibility: Thru axle 100 x 12mm
- Rear axle compatibility: Thru axle 142 x 12mm
- Compatible with 11-speed cassettes
- Available in Shimano or Campagnolo freehub options
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.