ENVE SES 4.5 NBT Tubular Wheelset with Chris King R45 Hubs
Packed with performance-enhancing technology, the ENVE SES 4.5 NBT Tubular Wheelset with Chris King R45 Hubs is the choice of professionals and specifically engineered with class-leading aerodynamics and weight-saving. The result is a wheelset that performs aerodynamically like a much deeper rim profile, yet with vastly reduced weight and the handling benefit of a shallower depth.
Featuring a unique textured braking track, the SES 4.5 claims to require 30% less lever force for the same stopping power. Exceptional water expulsion delivers near equal performance in wet and dry conditions and the advanced high-temp resin eliminates the fears of heat build-up on long descents.
The overall reduced weight of the tubular system makes it an ideal choice for the instant acceleration and fast cornering required of criterium racing, and will help you dance away effortlessly up the climbs.
- Lighter and more responsive rims
- Tyres must be glued in place
- Recommended for criterium and road racers
- Optimised for 25mm tyre width
- 30% less lever force
- Specific ENVE black carbon brake pads included
- High-temp resin system eliminates heat build-up on long hard descents
- Incredible stability in windy conditions
- Weight: 1299 grams (pair), 741 grams (rear), 558 grams (front)
- Rim depth: 49mm (front), 56mm (rear)
- Internal width: 18.5mm (front), 17mm (rear)
- External width: 27m (front), 25.5mm (rear)
- Hole count: 20 (front), 24 (rear)
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Effective rim diameter: 563mm (front), 545mm (rear)
- Aero optimised tyre size: 25c
- Material: Carbon
- Compatibility: Shimano and SRAM 10/11-speed
- Hubs: Chris King R45
- Front axle compatibility: QR 100mm
- Rear axle compatibility: QR 130mm
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime loyalty guarantee
- Includes: Rim strip, valve extenders (45mm), accessory bag, wheel manual, skewers 100/130mm, brake pads
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.