Effetto Mariposa Caffelatex Tubeless Conversion Kit
The Effetto Mariposa Caffelatex Tubeless Conversion Kit contains all you need to get your tubeless tyres and rims ready to roll.
The 250ml bottle of Caffelatex sealant has enough of the solution for multiple applications and top-ups. The manufacturer recommends using 30 to 50ml per wheel for road and cyclocross tyres, with each application lasting between 2-4 months for tubeless-ready tyres and 4-6 months for UST tubeless tyres.
The sealant's unique formula features microscopic silicate particles that use the rotational force of the wheel to actively block holes in the tyre as they appear, so you can continue riding without going flat.
The Caffelatex tubeless tape is made of polyester and has great mechanical properties that conform to the shape of the rim channel, providing a stable bedding for your tubeless setup, that won't spring back up. The included valves are suitable for rims drilled with either Presta or Schrader sized holes, and the conic adapter makes it conform to any rim profile.
Realise the potential of your tubeless tyres and rims, and benefit from running lower tyre pressure without the fear of pinch flats thanks to the Caffelatex Tubeless Conversion Kit from Effetto Mariposa.
Please note: This kit is intended for use with tubeless tyres and rims only. Please ensure your equipment is compatible with a tubeless setup prior to installation.
- Everything you need to convert your tubeless tyres and rims
- Kit contains:
- 1 bottle of Caffélatex sealant, 250 ml
- 1 x roll of Caffélatex tubeless tape (small = 20mm wide, medium = 25mm wide)
- 2 x Caffelatex tubeless valves with conic adapters (for both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims) and a key for Presta mechanisms
- 1 x Portatutto tool bottle
- Versions: Small kit for rims with an external width between 20-24mm, medium kit for rims with an external width between 25-29mm
PRODUCT REF: 888118
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more