Elite Tuo FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer
Elite’s Tuo FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer is a premium wheel-on option for indoor training. Simple and quick to set up, with no need to dismantle the bike, when not in use it folds down to make storage easier. It is compatible with both quick-release and thru-axle frames and the ElastoGel roller and beech wood legs help minimise noise and vibrations.
Certified as accurate to within 3% of true power output, it is ideal for use with apps such as Zwift or TrainerRoad, ensuring that indoor riding is fun and motivating as well as being highly effective. It can produce over 2,000 watts of resistance so should satisfy the sprinters and replicate gradients of up to 10% for those who prefer hill climbing.
Both ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity are included, as is a 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training app.
- Fully custom drive unit, powerful enough to produce a maximum of 2,050 watts at 60kph and replicate inclines of up to 10%
- Quiet, strong and smooth, the Tuo performs in all situations
- The data from the drive unit is used to calculate the power readings with a certified accuracy of 3% variance
- To improve the vibration damping of the trainer, the front legs are made from sustainably farmed European beech which is treated to repel moisture and requires no special care
- The Tuo communicates via Bluetooth or ANT+ and can be used with a whole suite of desktop or mobile-based software platforms, such as Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Includes a 12 month subscription to Elite's fully featured My E-training app for P.C. iOS or Android
- ElastoGel roller has improved tyre grip, lower noise and vibration
- UK power supply included
- Works with any ANT or Bluetooth heart rate belt (not included)
- Includes rear thru-axle adaptor for those using 142 x 12mm disc brake frames and a spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers