Endura Freezing Point Lobster Gloves
Maximising warmth and dexterity, Endura’s Freezing Point Lobster Gloves are ideal for sub-zero winter rides. By pairing the outer two fingers together they stay warmer, whilst the other individual fingers can still easily operate brakes and gears.
The combination of waterproof membrane and DWR-treated softshell keeps any water on the outside and the PrimaLoft Gold Insulation keeps all the heat inside, for nice, warm digits. The long cuff keeps the wrist warm and means that the gloves stay tucked into the jacket so that there is no heat loss in this area.
- Stretch softshell back of hand and fingers
- PFC-free, non-toxic durable water-repellent finish
- Waterproof, breathable internal membrane
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation for unrivalled warmth
- Non-slip needled PrimaLoft® palm concealed within a durable PU outer face
- Sectioned “Lobster” fingers for increased warmth in extreme conditions
- Long, stretch cuff for no-fuss pull-on and Velcro adjuster tab for a snug fit