Endura GV500 Waterproof Short
The Endura GV500 Waterproof Short is made from ExoShell40 three-layer waterproof fabric panels that are joined via sealed seams to shut out the heaviest rain. This material is highly breathable to help the rider avoid overheating when the effort levels are challenging, while its low weight grants excellent packability when the short isn’t being worn. A reinforced seat panel is added to ensure durability in this high wear area.
The slightly looser cut grants freedom of movement and allows Clickfast padded undershorts to be worn comfortably without restriction. An elastic waistband with a stretch shock cord makes sure the short remains perfectly positioned, and reflective logos promote increased low light visibility.
- A hardy short for the wettest riding conditions
- Highly breathable lightweight ExoShell40™ 3-Layer waterproof fabric
- PFC-Free non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Small pack size ideal for multi-day adventures
- Fully seam-sealed construction
- Durable seat panel
- The slightly looser cut allows an undergarment to be worn comfortably
- Elasticated waistband with wicking inner lining and stretch shock cord for additional security
- Reflective logos
- Clickfast™ compatible
- Elastic loop for easy packing or hanging to dry
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 99 grams