Endura MT500 Waterproof Short II
The Endura MT500 Waterproof Short II provides wet weather protection and comfort for when attacking the trails under inclement conditions.
The ExoShell40DR waterproof material comprises the main sections of the short. It uses its breathable three-layer construction to repel the worst of the rain and prevent the rider overheating while an extra-durable seat panel is deployed to enhance durability in this high wear area markedly.
A pre-shaped cut clicks onto the rider when in the riding position and provides unrestricted movement while the longer inseam length and dropped knee sections combine to eliminate annoying gaps to pads when pedalling. A popper and zipped waist closure system give fit security, and this area is compatible with the Clickfast system that seamlessly integrates padded undershorts (available separately).
Reflective details comprehensively complete the feature list by alerting other road and path users to the rider's presence during low light conditions.
- Rugged waterproof short that protects when riding across the trails in the rain
- Exceptionally breathable and durable ExoShell40DR three-layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- Extra Durable seat panel
- Pre-shaped for great on bike articulated fit and stretch panels for unrestricted movement
- Longer inseam length and dropped front knee eliminates pad gap
- Water-resistant hand pockets
- Belt loops and zipped fly with popper closure
- Reflective details for nighttime visibility
- Clickfast™ compatible