Endura MTR Spray Bib Short
When the weather turns wet, reach for your Endura MTR Spray Bib Short and ride on in comfort, fully protected from rainfall and spray up from the road.
The exclusive floating pad system means the chamois isn't stitched directly into the crotch of the garment, allowing for a fully waterproof, taped rear spray panel to protect you fully from the ingress of water. The pad itself is an extremely comfortable Endura 700 series lite pad with a continuously variable profile that stretches with your body. It's constructed of reticulated foam and has an antibacterial finish making it ideal for long rides in bad weather.
The bib short has an ergonomic fit with the multi-panel layup construction to suit your riding position. Silicone grippers in the leg hems keep the short in place all day long.
- Exclusive floating pad system enabling fully waterproof, taped rear spray panel construction
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped multi-panel construction
- 700 series lite pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with a more open cell reticulated foam, antibacterial finish
- Raw edge hem with inner silicone print
- All day adventure comfort from inside and out