Endura Pro SL Bib Tight (Narrow Pad)
Pro riders demand the best possible performance from their winter training kit as the effort they put in in the off-season is what leads to Grand Tour winning performances in the summer. For the Movistar team, the Endura Pro SL Bib Tight (Narrow Pad) is their training wear of choice.
This bib tight offers four-way stretch windproof fabric on the front panelling and insulating Thermolite panelling on the back of the tights. The leg panelling also features a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) treatment for added protection from road spray and light showers. This combination of protection from bad weather and warmth makes this one of the most versatile bib tight offerings for riders looking to make the most of their winter miles.
Like the leg panelling, the 700 Series pad is also designed for lasting comfort. Continuously variable profile (CVP) technology keeps your sit bones well supported while also alleviating the threat of chafing.
Here with the narrow pad, Endura have designed it specifically for those who have a sit bone width of between 70-97mm. In saddle terms, if you fit on a Specialized 130mm wide saddle or a Selle Italia 131mm wide saddle this is the pad for you.
The straps are constructed from a breathable cosy-touch mesh with high-stretch Lycra bound straps that are designed to sit comfortably under a long sleeve jersey or jacket.
- 4-way high stretch Windproof, breathable fabric with DWR finish front and seat panels
- Thermolite® rear panels with DWR finish provide insulation and comfort
- 700 Series pad, computer cut “continuously variable profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped panel construction
- Supportive cosy-touch mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Rear facing reflective detailing on ankle
- As used for winter training by the Movistar professional cycling team
PRODUCT REF: 679618
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more