Endura QDC Drag2Zero Tri Short
Developed with the figureheads of aerodynamic testing; Drag2Zero, the Endura QDC Drag2Zero Tri Short is possibly one of the fastest tri shorts on the market. Tested under the extreme conditions of the Mercedes Wind Tunnel, every element of these shorts have been thought about to ensure drag is set to a minimum.
Made from quick dry, water repellent materials, these shorts will boost your comfort to the next level, keeping you warm and dry throughout the race. Lifting away sweat and water from the skin and transferring it to the outer layer of the fabric for evaporation, you’ll look as if you’re not even sweaty after your ride. Talk about ingenious!
3D printed silicone grippers bind onto the Endura QDC Drag2Zero Short Sleeve Jersey makes it the perfect pairing for those who don’t want to wear a full tri suit on the bike. Not only this, but a bonded rear pocket and gel wrapped pocket on the back thigh ensures the proper nutrition isn’t far away and your sugar levels won’t drop. You’ll be at the peak of your performance and comfort with these shorts.
- Selectively bonded seam construction eliminates chafing
- Wind tunnel tested technology minimises drag
- Quick dry, water repellent, Continuously Variable Profile (CVP), high stretch tri pad with an Endura exclusive water expelling DisperseFoam™
- Rear 3D printer silicone interface gripper binds with jersey
- Bonded rear pocket and gel wrapper stuff pocket on back thigh
PRODUCT REF: 584884
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more