Endura QDC Drag2Zero Womens Short Sleeve Tri Suit II
Using wind tunnel testing and feedback from some of the world’s best triathletes has resulted in the Endura QDC Drag2Zero Womens Short Sleeve Tri Suit II. The Surface Silicone Topography (SST™) sleeves use 3D chevrons to reduce the effects of drag, and the main body fabric benefits from coldblack technology which reflects infrared and ultraviolet rays in order to keep temperatures down.
The tri-specific pad features a Continuously Variable Profile for comfort on both the bike and the run, whilst the DisperseFoam pad with a water repellent top sheet keep the amount of water soaked up to an absolute minimum and ensure comfort all race long.
The flush, integrated rear pocket and rubbish pocket on the back of the thigh take care of the practicalities without unduly affecting the aerodynamics, keeping the suit as fast as possible.
- Multi-fabric construction with Surface Silicone Topography (SST™) sleeves for aero optimisation
- High wicking main body fabric with coldblack® technology, UPF 50+ protection and mesh side panels manage body temperature
- Wind tunnel tested technology minimizes drag
- Quick dry, water repellent, Continuously Variable Profile (CVP), high stretch QDC Tri Series pad with exclusive water expelling DisperseFoam™
- Selectively bonded seam construction eliminates chafing
- Bonded, flush integrated rear pocket and gel wrapper pocket on back thigh
- 3D printed silicone grippers
- Endura 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Weight 425 grams for size medium
PRODUCT REF: 973008
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more