Endura Rechargeable Helmet Light
The Endura Rechargeable Helmet Light is a replacement unit that is compatible with the Endura Luminite and Xtract helmets and fits into these to provide a neat safety feature during low light riding conditions.
The LEDs emit a bright beam and can be used with three output settings for riding in different scenarios. Up to 40 hours of battery life can be achieved, and when this runs low, the device is easily removed from the helmet and plugged directly into a USB charging port.
- A modular replacement rear light for use specifically with Endura Luminite and Xtract helmets
- Bright LED light format that can be removed from the helmet
- Three different settings: Continuous, Slow Flash, Rapid Flash
- Provides up to 40 hours run time in rapid flash mode
- Rechargeable integrated battery, USB 2.0 compatible
- Light source: LED
- Modes: Three - Continuous / Slow flash / Rapid flash
- Run time: up to 40 hours (in rapid flash mode)
- Battery: Integrated and rechargeable
- Recharge device: USB 2.0, built into the light