Endura Sigma Sports D2Z Encapsulator Suit
The Sigma Sports Encapsulator Suit celebrates the triumphant collaboration between progressive cyclewear pioneers Endura and industry leading aerodynamics consultancy Drag2Zero to create the world's fastest speed suit, bar none.
Nobody can explain the Surface Silicone Topography better than leading aerodynamicist Simon Smart; “By creating turbulence, SST tricks the airflow to stay attached to the body for longer, effectively making the rider’s profile perform more like an aerofoil shape. There’s a small window where you can reduce the drag by up to 50%, which is massive.”
The suit owes its name to the innovative Encapsulator Pocket, a window system where race numbers can be worn inside the suit without the need for pins or unreliable stickers.
Worn by the pro riders of Team Movistar and Cervelo Bigla's, this skinsuit offers a supremely close fit. Endura recognised the failings of their competitors, who design their suits to be raced at a fixed speed. The Encapsulator is optimised for a range of speeds above 45kph to match the demands of real-world events.
Incorporating a 1000 Series Aero Pad that boasts a computer cut Continuously Variable Profile, this skinsuit is sure to offer a premium level of comfort. The BioCeramic high stretch padding has a permanent antibacterial finish. With a continuously variable profile, the chamois offers great next-to-skin comfort as you put in your maximum effort.
"Not only is it the exact same technology and development but it’s also manufactured on the same lines by the same people using the same equipment as we’re issuing for Mikel Landa (Movistar), Alejandro Valverde (Movistar) or Ashley Moolman-Pasio (Cervelo Bigla), and that’s a big step forward for us. It’s taken a while for us to do that because we want to ensure the suit works through wash cycles and these types of things that pro teams don’t have to worry about." Jim McFarlane, founder and managing director of Endura.
- The fastest speed suit in the world, bar none
- Surface Silicone Topography (SST™) on the arms and side panels
- Aerodynamic pre-curved race fit
- Optimised for TT position, speed range; 46 to 58kph
- Ridden by Movistar Team and Cervélo Bigla Women’s team in the UCI WorldTour
- Multi-fabric construction for aero optimisation
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat build-up
- Integrated and breathable Encapsulator race number window
- Leg gel pocket
- Raw edge hems with super fine silicone grippers
- 1000 Series Aero Pad with computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) and BioCeramic® high stretch, fast wicking face fabric incorporating a permanent antibacterial finish
- Unique Polyester material with sublimated print
PRODUCT REF: 865976
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more