Endura SingleTrack II Knee Pads
With a comfortable, easy to forget fit and tough multi-layer protection, the Endura SingleTrack II Knee Pads deliver the confidence needed to boost jumps and push hard on the descents. The flexible design follows the movement of your knee through the pedal stroke, ensuring lasting comfort on longer trail rides. The fully opening design sees simple on-and-off, letting you keep your shoes on in the trail centre car park, and a terry lining quickly wicks perspiration to reduce irritation on the ride.
The protection itself is delivered by a multi-layer memory foam insert, which moulds around the knee and provides excellent impact protection. Additional side padding protects the sensitive area around the knee, and the cover material is durable to resist abrasion. For a secure fit, wide Velcro tabs are used for a snug, comfortable fit, and feature easy-grab grip tabs for ease of use.
- Highly flexible multi-fabric design
- Open mesh upper panels to enhance breathability
- Multi-layer memory foam inserts mould and protect the knee
- Side padding for additional protection
- Fully opening design, no need to remove your shoes
- Terry lining improves moisture management and reduces irritation
- Wide Velcro tabs for a secure fit