Endura Xtract Lite Womens Short
Endura's Xtract Lite Women's Short is comfortable, supportive and features innovative technology designed for hot weather cycling. The bib-free design is ideal for riders that are looking for a more practical choice and incorporates a double layer soft waistband that will prevent excess pressure on the stomach.
Key to this short is the Women’s 500 series chamois, which helps to regulate your temperature. Unique Dispersefoam™ is highly permeable to the air and dries fast, essentially bringing unmatched levels of breathability. Alongside this benefit is the Continuously Variable Profile, placing the padding precisely where required for protection and shock absorption, high stretch material and the incorporation of silver antibacterial yarns.
Constructed from Lycra®, this short supports the muscles while allowing full freedom of movement, and the moisture-wicking fabrics offer high sun protection. The silicone print on the inner hem holds the shirt in place. Seams have been flat-locked in areas of high pressure and high wear for a reduced risk of chafing and improved durability, while reflective details finish off the short nicely, adding extra visibility in low light.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra® fabric
- Fast wicking material with UPF50+ ideal for hot climates
- Women’s 500 series, warm weather temperature regulating seat pad with Dispersefoam™, antibacterial silver yarns and a Continuously Variable Profile
- Double layer with direct silicone print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Double layer soft waistband for comfort
- Selected seams flat-locked for toughness and comfort
- Reflective trims