Enduro ABEC3 6901 Wheel Bearing 12x24x6 (Single)
The Enduro ABEC3 6901 Wheel Bearing 12x24x6 (Single) is labyrinth sealed with two NBR 70 full-contact, medium-high friction seals, which ride in a groove machined into the bearing. Combined with marine grease, this seal creates an almost impenetrable barrier to contamination.
High precision, Grade 10 chromium steel balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard. These precision balls ride in a 52100 high carbon chromium alloy race, hardened to R-62 to make them extremely tough and durable. Mirror finish polishing of the races creates ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
When replacing a bearing, measure the inner diameter (ID), outer diameter (OD), and width (W) to determine compatibility.
- Actual weight 10 grams
- Static capacity 487 pounds
- 12 x 24 x 6 (ID x OD x W)
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
- CRC marine grease
- 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races
- No Retainer for a higher load capacity
- Two NBR 70 rubber seals with full contact type seal