Exposure Lights RedEye MK2 Rear Light
The Exposure RedEye MK2 Rear Light is a bright and highly visible option for urban riding, ideal for the hours between dusk and dawn. It uses Smart Port and Smart Port+ technology to connect to your compatible Exposure front light, meaning you only need to charge one battery for complete visibility. With an output of 45 lumens, the beam is visible up to a kilometre away and has a 240° halo to help keep you safe and seen.
Includes a moulded seatpost light mounting bracket.
- Solid beam, draws power from the front light
- Compatible with Smart Port and Smart Port+ Exposure front lights
- 1.05 metre cable length
- Includes seatpost mounting bracket
- Threaded end adds further mounting opportunities (M5 thread, 6mm depth)
- 240° visibility
- Adds visibility both day and night
- Claimed manufacturer's weight: 25 grams