FINGERSCROSSED Merino Winter Socks
Warm and incredibly comfortable, the FINGERSCROSSED Merino Winter Socks are perfect for keeping the feet toasty through the coldest rides of the year.
A sophisticated material blend features a generous amount of Merino wool to guarantee insulation against frigid temperatures. This material has a slightly thicker weave to provide an extra cosy sensation, but the advanced blend of fibres ensures quick moisture wicking to keep the feet dry from perspiration. Reinforced toe sections heighten durability so that these socks can stand up to frequent use.
A tall cuff height grants a modern aesthetic and provides coverage further up the lower leg. The socks are finished with reflective bands that sit in the area between the riders shoes and tights to offers higher visibility in low-light conditions.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality that are ideal for autumn, winter and spring riding
- Merino wool is added to a sophisticated blend of fibres to grant insulation and comfort
- Slightly thicker material provides extra warmth
- Highly moisture wicking
- Thickened toe sections for increased durability
- Tall cuff height gives a modern aesthetic and provides increased coverage
- Material composition: 31% merino wool, 15% multifilament polyamide, 15% polyester, 37% polyamide, 2% elastane
- Please note: These socks may initially feel tighter inside shoes due to the slightly thicker material. However, after a while the socks adapt to the feet and shoes ensuring complete comfort