FOX 36 Float Factory 150 29 FIT4 Tapered Fork
An updated Enduro World Series favourite, the FOX 36 Float Factory 150 29 FIT4 Tapered Fork targets those looking for top-spec hard-hitting all-mountain performance. Smoother, lighter and more tuneable than ever before, the 36 is the ultimate upgrade to your trail or enduro bike. A new arch design enhances the strength to weight ratio, using material only where required for optimal stiffness. Trickle-down technology from the FOX 40 downhill fork sees bleed valves introduced to the redesigned lowers, allowing the release of built-up air for a consistent feel.
The FIT4 damper is highly tuneable and provides excellent on-the-fly adjustment. A three-way compression adjust switch is easy to use whilst on the move, with open, medium and firm options being available to suit descending, flat trails and climbing respectively. Additional low-speed compression and rebound adjust further fine-tuning capabilities, making the FIT4 cartridge a versatile damper for all riders.
Lower leg channels dramatically increase air volume and circulate oil around the fork for silky-smooth performance. An optional aftermarket direct-mount mudguard increases seal lifespan by protecting the upper tubes from dirt and debris, and the updated EVOL air spring enhances grip by improving small-bump compliance.
- All-new, redesigned chassis
- 29-inch specific model, 150mm travel
- Revised air/oil channels
- New lower leg design, highly optimised for maximum stiffness to weight
- Lower leg bleeders to equalise pressure build-up
- Updated arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available
- 15QR x 110mm Boost