FOX 36 Float Factory 160 29 GRIP2 Tapered Suspension Fork
Offering award-winning and dependable performance, the FOX 36 Float Factory 160 29 GRIP2 Tapered Suspension Fork is back in an all-new guise. Updated for this latest revision is the phenomenal GRIP2 damper, now providing dual Variable Valve Control (VVC) on the high-speed compression circuit. This allows for unmatched on the fly tuning, achieving what would previously have taken complete disassembly to achieve. Furthering on these changes is the addition of the latest EVOL air spring, designed to offer improved small bump compliance thanks to a larger negative chamber.
Originally only found on FOX’s premiere downhill fork, the 40, bleed valves can now be found on the 36 Float Factory lowers to easily reduce pressure build up after a long descent. Lower leg channels notably increase air volume, helping to reduce unintentional pressure ramping. Alongside this, they allow improved bath oil circulation, lubricating the foam rings and fork bushings for improved performance in-between service intervals.
New for this generation is an all-new lower leg arch. More than just a facelift, changes have been made to optimise the stiffness to weight ratio of the fork. These improvements put you in total control when on the attack, reducing flex in corners and through technical terrain.
- All-new, redesigned chassis
- 29-inch specific model, 160mm travel
- Revised air/oil channels
- New lower leg design, highly optimised for maximum stiffness to weight
- Updated arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.