FOX 36 Float Performance Elite 160 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork
Featuring all the adjustment and the same damper as the Factory model, the FOX 36 Float Performance Elite 160 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork sees the use of a black anodised coating instead of Kashima to keep the costs down. A favourite of EWS riders and privateers alike, the 36 platform has been reborn with a host of revised technical features to make it more tuneable than ever. An all-new arch design is optimised for a maximum stiffness to weight ratio and offers improved clearance for modern headtube designs.
The GRIP2 damper is the focal point of this redesigned fork, providing unparalleled ride quality and adjustment to suit even the fastest riders. Patented Variable Valve Control (VVC) technology is found on the high-speed rebound and compression circuits, offering next-level modulation with the turn of a dial. Lower-leg channels flush oil over the bushes and foam rings with every stroke, improving the durability of the fork, and an elliptical steerer tube further enhances rigidity.
Ideal for those who value descending performance, bleed valves allow built-up air to purge from the system. This keeps the stroke consistent over multiple downhill laps, and pairs well with the revised EVOL air spring for exceptional small-bump compliance. An optional aftermarket direct-mount mudguard keeps dirt from contacting the dust wipers, improving seal longevity.
- All-new, redesigned chassis
- 29-inch specific model, 160mm travel
- Revised air/oil channels
- New lower leg design, highly optimised for maximum stiffness to weight
- Lower leg bleeders to equalise pressure build-up
- Updated arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available
- 15QR x 110mm Boost