FOX 38 Float Factory 160 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork
Built to offer riders big-hit performance, the FOX 38 Float Factory 160 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork is an all-new beast, with its 38mm stanchions making it the burliest single crown option in the FOX lineup. Featuring a revised arch design, this fork is up to 31% stiffer than the FOX 36, and the oversized 58mm crown diameter suits modern head tube shapes. Inside this fork is the GRIP2 damper, FOX’s highest-end cartridge to date.
Now featuring Variable Valve Control, this fork has an unrivalled range of adjustment, making it the go-to choice for racers and those seeking top performance. Updated to have a larger volume, the new EVOL air spring is more sensitive than ever, offering exceptional traction on rough, chattery terrain.
- New for the 38, steerer tube design incorporates elliptical shaping in taper zone, further maximising stiffness to weight ratio
- 29-inch specific model, 160mm travel
- Lower leg bleeders to equalise pressure build-up
- Revised air/oil channels
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Unique design maximises stiffness to weight and offers improved head tube clearance via radical new arch shape
- 31% stiffer transverse shear, 9% stiffer fore/aft and 20% torsionally stiffer than 36
- Updated EVOL air spring
- 58mm crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".