FOX 38 Float Factory 180 27.5 GRIP2 Tapered Fork
The FOX 38 Float Factory 180 27.5 GRIP2 Tapered Fork meets the needs of riders seeking dependable performance on extreme trails, with its oversized 38mm stanchion chassis providing exceptional stiffness and precision. Unsurpassed in its tunability, the GRIP2 damper is for riders aiming for perfection in their suspension. It rewards careful setup with unrivalled composure on the trail and features the latest Variable Valve Control technology on the high-speed compression and rebound circuits.
The lower leg air and oil channels increase the air volume and constantly flush oil over the suspension seals, keeping the fork feeling plusher for longer. Bleed valves allow built-up air to be purged from the system, and the new EVOL air spring enhances small bump compliance to boost traction.
- New for the 38, steerer tube design incorporates elliptical shaping in taper zone, further maximising stiffness to weight ratio
- 27.5-inch specific model, 180mm travel
- Lower leg bleeders to equalise pressure build-up
- Revised air/oil channels
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Unique design maximises stiffness to weight and offers improved head tube clearance via radical new arch shape
- 31% stiffer transverse shear, 9% stiffer fore/aft and 20% torsionally stiffer than 36
- Updated EVOL air spring
- 58mm crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available