Fabric Line Shallow Race Team Saddle
Borrowing technology from Fabric's innovative Scoop, the Line Race Team Saddle has a central relief channel to reduce pressure. It's designed for comfort on long rides and uses a softer foam to absorb more shock. The shape is slightly curved and ideal for riders in a classic road riding position - not too aggressive, not too relaxed. Titanium rails keep weight down and are extremely strong, while the unique construction of the saddle results in a flexible base and softer foam padding. The microfibre upper is waterproof and easy to keep clean simply by wiping it down.
- Award-winning three-part construction technique
- Flexible base and soft foam
- Full-length pressure relief channel
- Suitable for all cycling disciplines
- Multiple ‘Best in Test’ winner
- Rails: Titanium (7mm)
- Base: Flexible nylon
- Cover: Microfibre
- Profile: Shallow (all types of riding, balancing comfort and movement with a slightly curved profile, flexible base and low-density foam)
- Width: 134mm / 142mm
- Length: 270mm (134mm) / 282mm (142mm)
- Mid rail to saddle topper 45mm (134mm) / 49mm (142mm)
- Weight: 237 grams (134mm) / 239 grams (142mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.