Fe226 AeroForce Open-Back Sleeveless Womens Speed Suit
Based on 90's era swimsuits, Fe226 created a one-of-a-kind performance garment with the AeroForce Open-Back Sleeveless Women's Speed Suit. Tuned for speed and breathability, this suit shares many of the same performance traits as the other top-level Fe226 suits on the market while maintaining an alternative look.
The open, sleeveless design naturally aids breathability, but the AeroForce fabric also wicks sweat to the outer surface to keep you dry while still cooling you on hot days. This material additionally blocks UV thermal radiation thanks to a ColdBlack treatment and offers up to six times faster drying and 35% lighter weight than competing fabrics with the same opacity. Fe226 also uses a longer zip than a standard triathlon suit to make the suit easier to get on and off and improve the amount of "on the fly" breathability you can achieve. A large single rear pocket and dual side gel pockets make fuelling easy, and if your race goes into the night, reflective tape on the back and shoulders improve your visibility.
Fe226 has included the EIT Super-Tripad that is specifically designed to give maximum performance and comfort for multi-sport athletes. The high-density foam provides excellent protection with a slim profile that doesn't irritate the skin during your run. EIT all-way stretch fabric guarantees total freedom of movement as you switch positions on the bike and the perforated foam delivers breathability and faster drying times.
- Designed by one of Europe's leading designers within performance apparel
- Based on 1990's era swimsuits with open backs and eyecatching details
- Aeroforce fabric is lighter, more flexible, faster drying and more aerodynamic and hydrodynamic than the competition
- Laser-cut leg hems and bonded armholes to minimise chafing
- Directly printed silicone dots on leg hems to keep the garment in place without tightening and restricting elastic bands
- Tiger striped brand patterns on sides are body-shaping and shimmering subtly in cool gray and purple nuances
- Long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows for easy cooling while running
- Back pocket and dual gel pockets on both sides to keep you fuelled
- Reflective tape on the back and shoulders for maximum visibility