Festka ONE Road Core Disc Frameset (Race Geometry)
With race geometry for maximum efficiency on the road, the Festka One Road Core Disc is a high-end frameset that's ready for your dream build.
Carbon fibre experts CompoTech have been working with Festka to develop the very best in modern frameset technology. The Festka One Road frameset benefits from a filament wound carbon fibre construction. A single, continuous thread of high-modulus carbon fibre is machine-wound to create a frameset that delivers an incredibly stiff performance while offering a comfortable and stable ride. The framesets are all handmade in the Czech Republic, with keen attention to detail.
By prioritising stiffness and stability over producing the lightest possible frameset, the One Road Core Disc is by its very nature, an extremely durable frameset. Weighing in at approximately 950 grams, it's still lighter than a lot of the competition while offering a lot more comparative strength.
The frame and fork feature mounts for flat mount disc brakes, to deliver assured stopping power whatever the weather while also boosting the tyre clearance to 28mm.
Further damping road vibrations, the Columbus Futura Disc fork has a carbon fibre construction, delivering comfort to the front end through the headset. Festka stands by all of the framesets they produce with a 5-year guarantee.
- Stiff, rigid and durable carbon fibre construction
- Mounts for latest flat-mount disc brakes
- Mechanical and electronic groupset ready
- Clearance for 28mm tyres
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Festka One Road Core Disc with race geometry, filament wound carbon fibre construction produced by CompoTech, 28mm tyre clearance, 142x12mm flat-mount disc brake mount, thru-axle, weight approximately 950 grams
- FORK: Columbus Futura Disc 1½-inch, 100x12mm thru-axle, 28mm tyre clearance, 440g (-/+10 grams)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 31.6mm
- HEAD TUBE DIAMETER: 44mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL: 86.5/41mm
- SHIFTING COMPATIBILITY: Mechanical, EPS, Di2, eTap
PRODUCT REF: 1076308
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more