Festka Scalatore Road Frameset
An elite climbing machine designed by pros and harbouring the rewards of extensive real-world testing, the Festka Scalatore Road Frameset is perhaps the ultimate choice for the rider pointing their front wheel uphill, and heading that way as long and as quickly as possible. An attention to detail that zeros in on every possible facet of the frame, right down to the minute tube composition, this frameset is crafted as part of an exclusive run. Made by hand and to the most exacting standards, the Scalatore puts to use technology developed in conjunction with the European Space Agency and makes sure that you benefit from it out on the road.
Made from a specially designed carbon fibre single filament tubing, this frameset provides outstanding stiffness, strength and critically, a low net weight. With a frame cited as coming in at just 790 grams, the Scalatore truly earns its name as a climbing weapon. With the single filament tubing reducing net weight whilst reinforcing rigidity, Festka have gone further in securing the performance of this frameset. With naked carbon tubing finished with a transparent high-tech nano-polish coating, this bike precludes the need for paint, and instead focuses on the thinnest possible layer for clean aesthetics and every possible saving to assure you of a fast performance on the road.
Making use of 3T's Rigida LTD fork, this bike retains a supremely low weight at every point, and with a 300-gram weight for the fork itself, you can be sure to keep pushing onwards to the summit without being held back. A Tune Bobo headset too providing weight savings whilst offering a slight, frictionless movement, you can be assured of a responsive ride with a dialled in connection to the road.
Internal cable routing offering a more aerodynamic, efficient and clean profile on your bike, you can be sure to push ahead with a better than ever look. Clearance designed to hold 23mm tyres, you can be sure to benefit from a minimalist design engineered to provide you with a better than ever uphill response. Making use of a rear QR standard 130mm spacing, this frameset takes things even further by means of its carbon fibre rear derailleur hanger, shaving crucial grams and assuring you of a rigid connection to your wheelset on the road.
- Tube composition altered and tailored for the purpose of reducing the weight
- Immensely strong and stiff tubing retains its stability on long descents
- Transparent high-tech nano polish coating with only a traditional FESTKA branding on naked carbon for supreme weight saving
- Produced with the help and insight of European Space Agency
- Tune Bobo headset, offers unrivalled lightness
- 3T Rigida fork for further weight savings
- Internal routing provides aerodynamics form and preserve visual cleanness
- Clearance for 23mm tyres only - ideal for climbing
Please note Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- Frame: Festka Scalatore, Compotech carbon fibre tubing
- Fork: 3T Rigida LTD 1 1/2
- Shifting compatibility: Mechanical, EPS, Di2, eTap
- Rear hub spacing: 130 mm, post mount, QR
- Bottom bracket shell: 86/41 mm
- Head tube: 44 mm
- Read derailleur hanger: Carbon
- Seatpost diameter: 31.6 mm
- Tyres clearance: 23 mm
- Weight: cca 790 g
PRODUCT REF: 810377
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more