Five Ten Kestrel Lace MTB Shoes
Five Ten’s Kestrel Lace MTB Shoes offer the security of clipless riding combined with the grip of their Stealth C4 rubber outsole. This means fantastic pedalling efficiency thanks to the carbon-infused nylon shank and great traction on the pedal cage before the cleat engages. The sole also works well off the bike, so walking is less of a chore.
The synthetic upper provides protection against the weather whilst the toe and heel areas are reinforced for extra durability. A hook-and-loop strap adds extra security to the top of the foot and prevents the laces from getting caught in the drivetrain.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure with hook-and-loop top strap
- Synthetic weather-resistant micro-perforated upper
- Perforated EVA tongue with mesh overlay
- Textile lining
- Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Durable lightweight EVA midsole
- Stiff carbon-infused nylon shank
- Clipless design, compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats