Focus Izalco MAX Disc 9 Frameset 2019
One of the lightest disc brake options out there, the Focus Izalco MAX Disc 9 Frameset has been made more aerodynamic, stiffer, and more comfortable, to make riding it an even more pleasurable experience.
The previous Izalco MAX was a lightweight frameset, but in this redesign, Focus have made the conscious decision to make it faster, everywhere. In wind tunnel testing, the new frameset boasts a 1:30 minute saving over 50km at a 200-watt input compared to its predecessor. They've achieved this through the MAX Carbon Technology frameset design with aerodynamically shaped tubing and neat cable routing through the included stem.
With included R.A.T. through axles, wheel changes are quick and easy, while the aerodynamic seatpost mixes ergonomics and comfort.
- MAX Carbon Technology aerodynamically shaped, lightweight carbon frame with integrated cable routing, disc brakes and R.A.T. floating axles
- Aerodynamically optimised Focus carbon stem with integrated cable routing
- Including aerodynamically optimised focus carbon seatpost
- S.S.P.S. Stable Stiffness Per Size
- R.A.T. Rapid Axle Technology
- Integrated cable routing
- Frame weight: 890 grams (without assembly parts, size M, painted)
- Fork weight: 358 grams (without assembly parts, painted)
- Seatpost weight: 215 grams (including assembly parts)
- 28mm tyre clearance
- UCI certified
|FRAME||Focus MAX technology carbon, disc, BB86, 142x12 mm thru axle, R.A.T. Evo technology, electronic shifting only, flat mount 160 mm, internal brake cable routing, R.A.T. Evo axles included, 28mm tyre clearance|
|FORK||Focus MAX technology carbon, integrated, disc, 100x12mm R.A.T. through axle, R.A.T. Evo Technology, flat mount 160mm disc brake mounts, internal brake cable routing|
|STEM||Focus Izalco MAX custom, carbon, integrated, 31.8mm, -15 degree|
|SEATPOST||Focus Aero Carbon, D-shape, 350mm, set-back|
|INCLUDES||Frame, fork, R.A.T. through axles, seatpost and stem|