Fox Racing Defend Lunar Pant
The abrasion-resistant design of the Fox Racing Defend Lunar Pant provides tough, race-ready performance for downhill and enduro racing. Ideal for bikepark use, Cordura fabrics are found in the knee and saddle to enhance the resilience of this pant, with the knee seeing a double-layer material to prevent tearing. The TruDri properties quickly disperse sweat, wicking it off the skin to reduce irritation whilst active, and TruMotion ensures a full range of movement on the bike.
Body-mapped laser perforations can be found on the back of the knee, providing improved airflow to prevent overheating, and secure zippped hand pockets offer secure storage for your on-trail essentials.
- Special Edition reflective logos for increased visibility in some conditions
- Cordura fabrics in the knee and saddle area provide higher resistance to abrasion
- Double-layer knee panels for added durability
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zippped hand pockets hold essential items
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion stretch fabrics offer a full range of mobility
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Body-mapped laser perforations on back panels increase airflow