Fox Racing Dropframe Pro Matte Helmet
Engineered to meet the demands of modern enduro athletes, the Fox Racing Dropframe Pro Matte Helmet delivers the coverage and confidence you need to push your limits on rowdy terrain. With bikes becoming ever more capable and the trails more formidable, it only makes sense for your equipment to evolve at the same pace. The extended design covers the ears, jaw and back of the head, offering supreme protection without the claustrophobic feel of a full-face lid.
Packed with technical features, this high-performance lid uses MIPS technology to reduce rotational impact forces and has even received five-star certification from the Virginia Tech Bicycle Helmet Rating program. The eight big-bore and seven exhaust vents keep your head cool, even through the summer months, and the antimicrobial liner is easily removed for cleaning. For easy entry and exit, a Fidlock SNAP buckle is used, which features a unique magnetic latch for closure.
- Proven MIPS impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- Eight Big Bore vents and seven exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- Removable antimicrobial and moisture-wicking liner
- Includes additional pads for a custom fit
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 750 grams (size medium)