Fox Racing Proframe Matte MTB Helmet
Designed for the rigours of enduro racing, the Fox Racing Proframe Matte MTB Helmet delivers full-face protection without the associated weight penalty. The design is exceptionally lightweight, tipping the scales at only 750 grams whilst still receiving a DH-rated ASTM 1952-15 certification. 24 Big Bore vents channel cool air into the helmet to reduce the risk of overheating, making this an excellent choice for even hot, summer days.
A MIPS liner reduces rotational forces in the event of a crash, helping to decrease the risk of a concussion by limiting the amount of energy transferred to the brain. A dual-density Varizorb EPS inner further enhances protection, while an antimicrobial liner prevents the buildup of odour. Comfortable and stylish, this ultralight full-face is sure to be your go-to choice on the trail.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all-mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chin bar
- Highly breathable, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivalled breathability
- The fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum airflow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 750 grams (size medium)