Fox Racing Proframe Vapor Helmet
Developed to provide the confidence and security you need to perform at your best, the Fox Racing Proframe Vapor Helmet is a superlight full-face designed for all-mountain and enduro use. Whether climbing or descending, this helmet delivers the airflow and breathability you need to stay cool under pressure, with its 24 Big Bore vents ensuring it is suitable for even the warmest months.
MIPS technology reduces the transmission of rotational impacts to the brain through use of a unique, slip-plane technology, and the ASTM F1952 rated chin bar offers extended coverage for when the trail gets rowdy. For easy entry and exit, a Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle is used, which uses a magnetic design for simple, secure closure. The dual-density Varizorb EPS liner spreads impact forces over a wider area, while the fixed visor is positioned to optimise airflow.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all-mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivalled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum airflow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 750 grams (size medium)