Fulcrum Wind 40 Disc Clincher Wheelset
The Wind 40 Disc Clincher Wheelset from Fulcrum pairs reliable disc braking with an aerodynamic 40mm carbon rim for a tubeless-ready setup that can be ridden in all weathers. Fulcrum’s two-to-one spoke ratio design supports both the disc brake forces and the power that is transmitted through the drivetrain under acceleration, whilst their MoMag technology allows the use of standard nipples without having to compromise the rim bed by drilling holes in it. The anti-rotation system employed with the spokes ensures that the spokes can never lose tension and will always remain aligned in the most aerodynamic orientation, as Fulcrum intended them.
- Tubeless-ready using Fulcrum's 2-Way Fit system
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon with undrilled rim bed
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 27mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel, double-butted, straight-pull
- Spoke count: 24 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: Aluminium, sealed cartridge bearings
- Disc standard: Centre-Lock
- Front axle: HH12-100mm
- Rear axle: HH12-142mm
- Recommended tyre size: 23-50mm
- Weight: 1,620 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano/Campagnolo/SRAM XDR
- Weight limit: 109kg rider
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.