G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Shoe Insoles
The G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Shoe Insoles have an adjustable orthotic design that supports the foot's structure to improve the cyclist's or runner's performance.
The thin and lightweight design offers a huge range of adjustment via the five different heights of arch support that can be placed securely in eleven different positions for tailored levels of comfort. These arch supports have a certain amount of inbuilt flex that allows the foot to track naturally without experiencing unwanted irritation. An integrated metatarsal pad is added to slightly spread the foot's bones to relieve pressure on sensitive nerves and blood vessels.
All of the ergonomic attributes combine to promote improved foot, ankle, knee and hip alignment, resulting in increased blood flow, reduced foot numbness and pain and greater power transfer when cycling or running.
- Left and right Pro Series 2620 Insoles
- 5 x left arch supports of differing heights
- 5 x right arch supports of differing heights
- Adjustable, orthotic insoles that increase comfort, power and efficiency when cycling or running
- Fully customisable via five arch height supports that each allow eleven position changes
- The arch support allow a certain amount of flex to help the foot track naturally
- Thin and lightweight
- Narrow heel cup
- Inbuilt metatarsal pad
- Chambers for air flow
- The benefits include: Increased foot flexion, increased blood flow in the foot, reduced foot numbness and pain and heightened power transfer and efficiency