Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS Enabled Cycling Computer Mountain Bike Bundle
The Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS Enabled Cycling Computer is compact, intuitive and extremely capable, indoors and out, on and off-road, with advanced metrics allowing you to train more effectively. This mountain bike bundle also includes a mount, silicone case, speed sensor and an Edge remote, the remote allowing you to control your Edge 130 Plus unit without taking your hands from the handlebar. It has three buttons, with the first two used to scroll through pages and mark laps, while the third is customisable to suit your needs.
This computer is one of Garmin's smallest and lightest, with an easy to read black and white screen and much of the same technical capability as the top-end units. It features Grit and Flow MTB dynamics, ClimbPro for information and pacing on the ascents, and automatically syncs rides to Garmin Connect™ and other third-party apps when paired with a smartphone. The new impact sensors add a little reassurance when you're out on your own or in remote areas, that if something happens to you, a pre-determined emergency contact will be alerted to your location.
For more in-depth information about the computer, take a look at the Garmin Edge 130 Plus page.
In The Box
- Garmin Edge 130 Plus
- Mountain bike mount
- Edge remote
- Silicone case
- Speed sensor
- Micro USB charge cable
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect™ app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad
- Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max and heart rate (when paired with a compatible HR monitor), and manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature
- Know where you’ve been, where you’re headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map
- Cycling awareness features give loved ones peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance — both of which send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when paired with a compatible smartphone) — plus compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights
- Know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike dynamics
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours
- In the box: Garmin Edge 130 Plus / mountain bike mount / Edge remote / silicone case / speed sensor / micro USB charge cable / documentation