Garmin fenix 5S GPS Sports Watch (Wrist-Based Heart Rate)
When setting forth into the outdoors, the right information fed at the right moment can really add to your experience, allowing you to push new boundaries and explore new horizons. With the Garmin fenix GPS Sports Watch (Wrist-Based Heart Rate) you can benefit from a quality stainless steel EXO-Antenna as a bezel and a forged steel back to assure you of strength against the elements.
The 5S edition a slimmer, 42mm version of the fenix 5, this is a supremely ergonomic watch that works as a fitness tracker and GPS, tracking your heart rate with a sensor fully integrated into the body of the watch. A redesigned, reformated 1.1" screen with an outdoor optimised screen, this watch detects and tracks your fitness activities, be they cycling, hiking or running.
Compatible with ANT+ power meters for cycling and offering GPS and GLOSNAS mapping, this watch has a 14-hour lifespan in GPS mode but hits 9 days when used as a smartwatch. Recharged via USB, this watch features a V02 max calculator, an accelerometer, and distance travelled, plus many more metrics to tweak and perfect your performance.
Supporting use with Strava Live segments and featuring group track modes, you can follow all members in a group, allowing you to follow progress and catch up if you get dropped! Rated to 10 ATM (100 meters) in waterproofing, this watch is the latest premium sports monitoring computer to come from the giants at Garmin.
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 9 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 14 hours in GPS mode, and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
- Water rating: 10 ATM (100 meters)
- GPS & GLONASS
- Barometric altimeter
- Smart notifications
- Music controls
- Find my Phone feature
- VIRB® remote
- Maps & 64MB of memory
- Track log: 200 hours
- V02 max
- Personal records (running, cycling, swimming)
- Compatible with Vector™ power meters
- Multiple bike profiles
- Heart rate monitor
- Auto Pause®
- Interval training
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- ANT+ power meter compatible
- Measures distance
- Sleep monitoring
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Designed for athletes and adventurers
- Packed with newly developed advanced training and performance features
- Stainless steel EXO-Antenna as a bezel
- Forged steel back for strength in demanding environments
- Elevate wrist-based heart rate with fully integrated sensor
- No chest strap required
- Higher resolution outdoor optimised Chroma colour display
- Detects and tracks activities
- Switch wristbands in seconds without the need for any tools
- Supports Strava Live segments
- Group Track mode allows you to follow all members in a group
- All units are water-rated to 10 ATM (100 metres)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.