Garmin fenix 5X GPS Watch
Water-rated to 100 metres, the watch has a solid construction with a stainless steel EXO-Antenna that doubles as a bezel and a forged steel back to guarantee integrity in tough environments.
The preloaded European recreational mapping is optimised for at-a-glance navigation, so you can concentrate on your activity and enjoy your surroundings to the full. Another handy feature is the Round-trip routing option, which creates a course for the selected activity of the users desired distance, perfect for runners and cyclists exploring new territory. Data overlays provide key pieces of information on the go, so the user does not have to flick between screens while active. The GroupTrack and LiveTrack features allow you to follow your friends' locations, ideal for activities like skiing and snowboarding.
The Garmin Chroma Display is always on, with a high-resolution graphic user interface that can be read at a glance for maximum ease of use. The 1.2-inch display has a transflective technology, which reflects light to make the face of the watch easier to read, while the high-quality scratch-resistant sapphire lens increases the longevity of the screen.
Monitor your heart rate with ease, thanks to the wrist-based Elevate heart rate technology. This allows for 24-hour heart rate analysis, which can provide valuable insights into performance recovery as you rest. The continuous wearing of a heart rate monitor can also provide a more accurate indication of how many calories are burnt throughout the day.
A host of key training statistics can be calculated by the performance widget, including a VO2Max Estimator, FTP and Lactate Threshold indicators, a recovery advisor and a race predictor, which estimates your likely finish time for a set distance run.
Ideal for multi-sport athletes, the fenix 5X can be calibrated to host separate profiles for Swimrun or Triathlon events, where the user can easily transition between activities at the push of a button, and timing splits are taken into account.
Sport Specific Key Features
- CYCLING: Speed and distance, can be paired with power meters and cadence sensors
- RUNNING: Actual condition, average fitness level, running cadence, stride length
- SWIMMING: Distance, stroke count and more
- PADDLE SPORTS: Stroke count, stroke rate and distance per stroke
- SKIING/SNOWBOARDING: Speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter at your fingertips
- GOLF: For courses downloaded from Garmin; yardage to the front, back and middle of the green, enhancements such as Green View and AutoShot detection can also be added via Garmin Connect
- The ultra multisport GPS watch
- Preloaded full-colour TOPO mapping for Europe and wearable navigation features
- Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel
- Forged steel back and sapphire crystal to maintain best integrity in demanding environments
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate
- Key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Outdoor sensors: GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscope
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®; Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible device), Wi-Fi support for automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online sport community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from Garmin's Connect IQ™ store
- Physical size: 51 x 51 x 17.5 mm
- Display size: 1.2-inch (30.5 mm) diameter
- Weight: With silicone band: 98 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.